• I will create and setup shopify facebook ads and marketing

     






    Hello,

    Do you have a Dropshipping business? Are you finding an expert Dropshipping facebook advertiser for your business?

    Then, you have come to the right place

    I will help to get your targeted customers. I will setup  and manage your shopify facebook ads campaign. I will do Perfectly  research audience, demography,specific location for your products. I will write Eye- catching ad copy.

     

    What will I do ?

    .

    ➡️ Store Traffic Ads Campaign.

    ➡️ Catalogue Sales Ads Campaign.

     

    ➡️ 10+ Products Carousel Ads Campaign.

    ➡️ Location-based Ads.

     

    ➡️ Custom- Lookalike Audience.

    ➡️ Shopify Website Pixel Setup And Conversion Tracking

     

    ➡️ Shopify Re-marketing Ads.

     

    Campaign goal


    1.Video views

    2.Lead generation

    3.Conversion

    4.Catalogue sale

    5.Drive traffic to website

     

    Why me?

    -Quick respons

    -First delivery service

    -Good Quality work

    -Free life time support


    *Here is my fiverr service url_https://www.fiverr.com/share/amEgYa



    Here is my work sample

     



















  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    GET A FREE QUOTE NOW

    Inquiries regardingany kind of services cost, feel free to contact now.

    ADDRESS

    Mohakhali,Dhaka,Bangladesh

    EMAIL

    parvezmr47@gmail.com

    TELEPHONE

    +8801756006683

    MOBILE

    +8801713450435